Holiday gift giving should be fun, not stressful so this year I’m trying to organize my lists and calendar events to avoid rushing around at the last minute. Sometimes I get so busy with the cooking, cleaning, and parties that suddenly it’s time to shop for gifts and I have no idea what I’m going to purchase.
Most bloggers have all their holiday décor up and I am always amazed with their talent and creativity. My work – life balance requires me to be on a different schedule. Our long weekend will allow me some time to start the decorating process and we plan to head out to get our tree. If you are following my Instagram you know that we are in the midst of deciding whether to choose a flocked or green tree. Still trying to decide so I’ll keep you posted!
Today I put together a list of gifts that would be welcome gifts for any home. I hope you find something you like!
For the Home
- Kitchen Crock: I use my kitchen crock for herbs and to hold kitchen tools. This white pottery is gorgeous and comes in three sizes.
- Soft Throw: This Monaco Throw is so soft and a gorgeous color. Drape over a chair or family sectional to keep your guests warm and cozy during the winter months.
- Figuier Candle: Made exclusively by hand these scented candles are classics. Figuier is a warm, fresh fragrance that is welcome all year long.
- Kitono Wreath: The Kitono or Laurel Wreath is a symbol of victory and honor. A wonderful gift for someone that has accomplished a difficult task or overcome a challenge.
- In Full Flower: Showcasing a new wave of floral design, this book captures hundreds of beautifully photographed floral arrangements to inspire.
- Elderflower and Liquid Soap Duo (20% off): Scents of woody vetiver with touches of wisteria, lemon peel, and grapefruit strike the perfect balance between masculine and feminine fragrances. I have this in my kitchen and it’s one that the men in my life ;) will use! The duo includes the pretty white ceramic tray creating a collected look for your kitchen or bath.
- Petite Coquet :The perfect vessel for individual portions of French onion soup, baked mac and cheese, apple cobbler and more, this petite cocotte adds a touch of French charm to any table.
- W&P Cheese Grater: Yes! a cheese grater;) I love the color and style!
- Wood Frame Letter Board: This letter board comes with 290 letters and numbers that you can swap out on a whim. Hang in the kitchen to share your favorite sentiments!
- French Mason Jars: Perfect for fresh flowers!