Try these deliciously moist muffins as a snack or add to your brunch menu this weekend. Make sure to use my pumpkin pie spice!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 4 medium bananas (very ripe)
- 1/2 cup butter, slightly melted or room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Topping: 4 tablespoons melted butter plus 1/4 cup each: brown sugar, granulated sugar, and 2 tablespoons cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Mix in bananas eggs, and vanilla. Beat until mixed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix until incorporated. Spoon mixture into lined muffin tin.
- Bake about 23-25 minutes or until center is done.
- Remove from oven and cool about 20 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter and dip into sugar mixture.