Gift Guide 2022: Hostess Gift Guide
Tis’ the season for giving! Whether you are shopping for a family member, best friend, or want to show appreciation to your holiday hostess, our gift guide is here to help! Shop these beautiful pieces to make gathering feel cozy and extra special this year. Once you’ve decided on that special gift, check out our gift wrapping ideas and mix up a festive French Elder Cocktail to celebrate!
- Apothecary Gift Set: The Luna Side Plate is so lovely and is handmade. Use for styling or serving fruits and veggies. Finished with a bronze rim. You will also receive a rock match striker and soy candle.
2. The Italian Bakery: The Italian Bakery focuses on dolci – the Italian term for all sweet treats. Dishes found in bakeries throughout Italy come to life in 140 classic and contemporary patisserie recipes, each illustrated with step-by-step photography, geared toward novices and experienced bakers alike. celebrations – the Italian way.
3. Simple Maple Cutting Board: Made of organic maple with a large ergonomic handle is a durable prep piece that will look pretty in your kitchen.
4. Ha Ko Paper Incense: Ha Ko Paper Incense in cult Black No. 01 Relax fragrance. This scent is perfect for deep relaxation as vetiver relieves tension and cypress calms the mind.
5. Twisted candle stick: Made from 100% pure beeswax. With the uniquely carved rope detail, it’s sure to elevate any gathering.
6. Pineapple Collaborative The Olive Oil: Upgrade your salad dressings, pasta dishes and baked goods with this beautiful bottle of olive oil. Crafted with organic olives grown on the Rio Bravo Ranch and Ricchiuti Family Farms, the olive oil is the perfect accompaniment to crudités and rustic bread. I just bought this and it’s delicious and I like the mustard yellow tin.
7. Wooden Taper Candle Holders: Simple, slender taper holders made of rich acacia wood. The wood taper candle holder brings natural beauty to a table in a modern, understated way. I just bought these for my holiday table.
8. Footed Bowl: Elevate herb-roasted nuts, lemons and limes or an artful cluster of air plants with this beautifully crafted footed bowl.
9. Black Vase: The glaze gives a unique texture to the matte finish. Designed by Leanne Ford, this earth ware vase brings a striking, yet relaxed vibe to your table, shelf, or bookcase. Display on it’s own with faux botanicals.
10. One of a kind handmade wood bowl: Ideal for serving fresh fruits, pasta, chips and everything in between. This unique serving bowl is made from reclaimed cedar, is easy care for and is food-safe.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.