I change my skin care routine up seasonally and always look for products that are simple, budget friendly, and effective. This month my skin care routine has included One Love Organics skin care line and I’m loving it!
My Skin Care Routine using One Love Organics
My Skin Care Routine
Beauty Secrets: My current skin care routine
- While we rest, our skin is detoxing so it’s always a good idea to cleanse in the morning. I’ve been using Easy Does It Foaming cleanser. with the Bamboo Charcoal Cleansing Sponge to gently clean and exfoliate my skin. The sponge is made with Konjac plant fiber. This is a gentle material that helps detoxify skin and clean pores by buffing away dead skin and make up residue. Try the Rose Clay Sponge if you have sensitive skin!
- While my skin is still slightly damp, I moisturize with Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream.
- The last step prior to sun protection is to add the Vitamin E Eye Balm to the under eye area, around the lips, and also on cuticles. This product is a balm and works best when slightly warmed on your finger tips prior to application.
- Double cleansing in the evening is important in order to remove all make up. I begin with One Love Organic Vitamin B Cleansing Oil + Makeup Remover. After my make up has emulsified I cleanse again with Easy Does It Foaming Cleanser using the Charcoal Cleansing Sponge. You can also by the large container and use it as a body wash. Once again I use my Charcoal Cleansing Sponge.
- Moisturizer Mist gives me an extra boost of hydration and preps my skin prior applying a serum or moisturizer.
- A few drops of Love Springs Eternal is my current favorite and then I follow with Skin Dew Coconut Water and Vitamin E Eye Balm applied around the orbital bone and brow area.
- Finish the evening with a cup of calming tea (Peaceful Slumber) and some easy reading (Whole Beauty:Daily Rituals).
So that’s my current skin care routine! So easy and I love that One Love Organic feels as passionate as I do about clean, green beauty!
Click on the links below for product details:
*This post was in collaboration with One Love Organic. All opinions are my own.