If you want to try something different this year, give these these fingerling sweet potatoes a try. They are a different not the same consistency as a sweet potato fry. The Parmesan cheese on top is a must,
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 rosemary springs
- 3 cloves of garlic, finally chopped
- 3 teaspoons of salt
- a few grinds of pepper
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes into thin strips.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet
- In a small bowl, whish olive oil, chopped garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper together.
- Pour over sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
- Roast in a 400 degree oven for about 30-40 minutes, flipping about 1/2 way through the cooking process.
- While your potatoes cook, melt butter and maple syrup in a small pan.
- When potatoes are done, remove and pour the maple butter over the top.
- Garnish with parsley if you'd like. Serve!