well·ness/ˈwelnəs/noun: the state of being in good health, especially as an actively pursued goal.”measures of a patient’s progress toward wellness”
How are you? You probably thought “I’m good” before even giving it a second thought. Truth is, most of use respond that way because who really wants to hear .. “well I didn’t sleep well last night and I’m so behind on everything ..” Taking a moment to check in with ourselves is vital to emotional and physical well being. Take a moment to reflect on yourself. Make sure to read how to be well for my personal tips! What better gifts for this holiday season that wellness gifts to encourage those daily self care rituals to make life happier and healthier.
- Coyuchi Towels: Turkish cotton, plush towels that are soft, thick, and luxurious. More than just cozy, the long loops are absorbent, quick to dry,
2. Bath Salts: Fortifying Magnesium Soak is not diluted by salt, it’s pure magnesium that absorbs into the body to help with relaxation and promote a better night’s sleep. The papaya enzyme targets inflammation and helps ease muscle soreness and passion flower enhances the overall experience.
3. Palo Santo Smudging Sticks: From Peru, sustainably harvested and hand picked. When burned, Palo Santo is said to clear negative energy and purify spaces, people, and objects as it promotes relaxation.
4. Wood bath tray: A must for any bath lover! These beautiful solid wood live edge bath board trays are made from maple, pecan, oak or walnut wood with lots of movement and character in the wood.
5. Wellness Tea Sampler Pack: Cleanse, restore, and relax with this aesthetically pleasing sampler pack
6. Terracotta Stone Diffuser: Elevate your home’s look and aroma with the Terracotta Stone Diffuser by VITRUVI. Beautifully crafted, this diffuser helps you diffuse your favorite essential oils throughout your home, while doubling as a simple piece of decor. The natural materials and Terracotta color brings a rich depth to any shelf, table, or counter.
7. Oat Essentials: A deeply hydrating mask powered by the nourishing benefits of organic honey that leaves the skin soft and glowing. Tip: pairs perfectly with the Ritual Oil for a supercharged skincare duo.
8. Gratitude Notebook: This is a place to reflect. Somewhere to be thankful. Remember how lucky you are.
9. Lip Butter Balm: A personal favorite! I wear this year round. Contains natural moisturizers that soothe, relieve, and condition parched lips.
10. Canopy Humidifier: This isn’t like the humidifiers I remember as a kid! Canopy created a nightstand friendly device that helps alleviate cold, flu, and allergy symptoms by helping to reduce the spread of indoor viruses. Canopy uses cutting-edge airflow technology and UV lights that help kill 99,9% of bacteria, mold, and viruses, delivering a mist-free moisture that will keep your skin glowing!
Don’t miss our hostess gift guide!